We specialise in dynamic simulation modelling and perform analysis of building environments in order to optimise and validate energy performance and occupant comfort. Our services are used by Architects, Designers, Engineers and Developers on all types and sizes of projects.
Our extensive experience in designing MEP systems (mechanical, electrical and public health engineering) for new and existing facilities, enables us to offer more practical and strategic advice to the design team during the developmental and operational phases of the project.
Our modelling services can be provided as part of a wider project or as an individual service:
- Building Energy Modelling for LEED Certification
- Energy Performance Assessments for Regulatory Compliance (NEAP/SBEM/DEAP/BER/DEC)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics for HVAC Applications
- Daylight, Sunlight, Shadow and Artificial Lighting Assessments
- Thermal Loads, Solar Shading and Overheating Risk Assessments